If I were to be the conductor of my life,
I would create a melody of true delight
With a crescendo there
And an out of key note here
I’m sure I could persevere
I’d flow from day to day
With the essence of a tune to say
With drums, and tamperines...
I’d sing with utter dismay at what is in sight
Of this glorious day...
So if I were to be a conductor,
Of an orchestra, through my life... I would sing
In unison, with arch angels, who witness the rise and fall of
Life’s mysterious journey...
Ruth Rayment's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Conductor by Ruth Rayment )
- Open it happily, hasmukh amathalal
- Footless though, gajanan mishra
- One reason, hasmukh amathalal
- Erotic Cup, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- I Want To Play All Day and..., Monk E. Biz
- Every Poem Reveals Another Kind Of Sadness, Shalom Freedman
- Gramophone- Erotic Haiku Poetry, Krishna Shivkumar yadav
- Dangerous Attraction, Sandra Feldman
- Dogmatic is not charismatic, Aftab Alam
- The Soul Killer~, Monk E. Biz