Sad Truth Poems
- (if I) Wake Up Alone Everythings not ok Everythings not ...
- (your) Rag Doll... Do you play with ALL your toys like ...
- (you! ...Let Me...) Fall...! ... Dont want to hear a ...
- Always Always giving hope… But never healing the ...
- A Black Rose A black rose can stop the beat of ones heart… A...
- Another Mask My own inner hell… A lock that has no ...
- (you Put) Words In My Mouth..... Arogance and Ignorance... My...
*coming soon to a computer near you*
LOOK...IT'S HERE...! ! !
hey, im Bj...
Im an XTREAMLY fcked up 18 yr old Australian chic who lyks 2 divide her painful time on earth by trying 2 remember to keep on inhailing nd xhailing air, her xtreamly, mad nd AWSOME art work, nd her insainly good writtig skills, ohh nd whn im nt doing tht i lyk 2 indulge in my ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sad Truth
(if I) Wake Up Alone
Everythings not ok
Everythings not clear
You cant just go
And leave me here
Staring at the glass
Infront of me
Thinking to myself
This is where you should be
If you leave me tonight
I'll wake up alone
Knowing that this
Is no longer my home