Sailing to windward
Sailing to windward Poems
- ((O)) *waves* Her warm teary breath fogs the mirror ...
- ((O)) Wrist Tag, Toe ... At birth, a tag on the ...
- ((0)) ...
- (0) Gone Green Ages ago, he converted to envy
- When I Go (Message From My Mot...
- (0) ...
- (0) Me First I am left behind In constant state of ...
but a tear-drop
to a smile more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Her warm teary breath fogs the mirror glass
as she tries to fix her face to pass
the coming frantic wave of hands.
Her grief stricken sighs stay inward facing
while his loud packing and pacing
takes on the brassy noise of bands
She fears his love, white crested and foaming,
will subside in the roaming,
or touch, of those far away lands
To windward of fate she tries to steer
in vain attempt to keep love near
and safe, from quick shifting sands
His feet now follow his mind's salted track
sirened to sea this tarry jack
till back on ...