Sam Byron Poems
- Commitment I swear, Like a shadow Beside you, I’ll be ...
- I Am Me I am me An individual With my own thoughts And my ...
- My Last Day I Surrender, To feelings I can’t resist. It ...
- I Cannot Have Everyone claims They’re proud of me For ...
- A Soldiers Veiw Upon the battlefield Shooting the enemy ...
- Jose Life If only We could
- Pain Pain goes away, Bruises fade, But Our wounds
I have joined the army. My MOS is becoming an Animal Care Specialist. I will be leaving july 13th to go to basic in Fort Jackson, South Carolinia. then I am going to Texas for AIT. I am also planning on staying single for awhille...I think right now is as good a time as any to take time for myself. Not only that but, I also want to prove Sergeant Conrad wrong. I have had four years of JROTC and I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Pain goes away,
Will never heal
If we keep
Picking at our scabs
I made you cry
I hate to see the tears
That crowd your vision
I love you
To walk away
I’ve hurt you
The worst thing
I’ve made you
Fall in love,