fear of change
set in your ways, no one wants.
the only thing constant is change. change is the one thing we can count on because change is inevitable. fear of change hinders us as a society.
fear of change makes us imoble and unable to accept change. progression is change.
fear change only when you stop changing. whithout change we cannot go forward.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (fear of change by Sam Byron )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Caring For A Lonely Heart, Joseph T. Renaldi
- Play Any Tune, Neela Nath
- It Was the Best Day, Sandra Feldman
- My Sweet Little Child, Luis Estable
- Mad But Not Constant, Luis Estable
- Climate Debate II, douglas scotney
- Thinking To Better Be, Luis Estable
- To Be A Good Man Requires..., Luis Estable
- Between the lines, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- Common Crow, Prasad Natarajan