fear of change
set in your ways, no one wants.
the only thing constant is change. change is the one thing we can count on because change is inevitable. fear of change hinders us as a society.
fear of change makes us imoble and unable to accept change. progression is change.
fear change only when you stop changing. whithout change we cannot go forward.
Sam Byron's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (fear of change by Sam Byron )
- Early union, hasmukh amathalal
- EXTRA FOR BREAKFAST, Terry Collett
- Uninvited - Lincoln Park Zoo, Ima Ryma
- Through the down memory lane., Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Ladyton Spring, Dan Reynolds
- Bhumi, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Time Passes By..., Alvin Jenner
- Comments, Frank Avon
- Raining Hay, Julian Mann
- Belief on God, HARIOM RASTOGI
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- O Captain! My Captain!, Walt Whitman
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
Alan W. Jankowski
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 February 1970-)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)