fear of change
set in your ways, no one wants.
the only thing constant is change. change is the one thing we can count on because change is inevitable. fear of change hinders us as a society.
fear of change makes us imoble and unable to accept change. progression is change.
fear change only when you stop changing. whithout change we cannot go forward.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (fear of change by Sam Byron )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Am I doing fine?, Sagarika Julka
- The Willow Tree, Lara A. Aqrawi
- Not Slowing Down, Maverick Jones
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 6, john chizoba vincent
- NIGERIA OF MY DREAM 5, john chizoba vincent
- Let me ask you, Sagarika Julka
- Sunset Point, Neela Nath
- Time To Rise, Maverick Jones
- Where to?, Nasarudheen.P. Parameswaran
- Batasia Loop, Neela Nath