Sandesh Shetty Poems
- Romantica The day I fell before you, was to let you hold my ...
- That Night Without You Open were those eyes…… Don’t know ...
- The Plague Of Madness The era of mad-kind starts with ...
- Decay Of The Dead They fought for freedom, Eyes, no fear of...
- You Dwell Within Me Hither were you Felt the warmness that ...
- Empty Beds Dont Tell Lie Empty bed don’t tell lie. I grab ...
- Curse Of The Wife When a soldier is set into flame, While ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sandesh Shetty
Curse Of The Wife
When a soldier is set into flame,
While attaining the fame.
His warmth is fled from wife,
Leaving nothing in her life.
When they go for the fight,
The battlefield is full of knights.
The wife behind the doors looking for sighs,
The warrior dies & the wife cries.
It was the curse of the wife for the fight,
That the kingdom whole burnt alive;
Which remain in peace for the day &
You could see the knights marching at night.