Sandra jacks Poems
- Just... Please Trust Me.... I'm sorry you don't trust me, i...
- Behind The Mask Who is the person, behind this mask, its ...
- From Mother To Daughter From M...
- Daddy Daddy, where are you?
- Because You Told Me... Because you told me something, very ...
- I Am Anonymous. I roam in your alley ways, on your streets,...
- He Is In Me. He smiled at me, i didn't smile back, ...
I know I wont become famous for my poems, and I know no one will probably ever read this biography, however I've decided to do a short figment of my life.I'm christian now, but not always was. When i was younger I was stupid, and hurt by life a lot, so I became suicidal, and drank and...was careless of myself.I wish I knew then what I know now.Anyways here I am, alive and just going through life, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Just... Please Trust Me....
I'm sorry you don't trust me,
i wish you could,
it hurts me to see you this way,
just trust me please just trust me,
i wont leave you,
i wont abandon you,
just trust me is all i ask.
I know you've been hurt before,
abandoned in all ways,
your spirit tells me of a story,
of much harder days,
i know its hard for you right now,
but i love you just the same,
i know your distrust was partially my fault,
and I'm partially to blame....but just...
and there is nothing in this world, ...