Scarlett Outlaw Poems
- Saved My Life There was yelling everywhere, gunshots, ...
- Betrayal Is it my fault? Can you tell me what I did? ...
- Another Day She walks the halls in sheer anger. She breaks ...
- Struggling Faith Sometimes I find myself dreaming, in the ...
- His Touch She leaned against the brick wall, Letting him ...
- A Born Survivor He is old, he is fragile. He is my ...
- Love Dies On The Cross Was it my fault? You and I fell in ...
A Buddha once said: 'You can close your eyes to things you do not want to see, but you cannot close your heart to things you do not want to feel.' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scarlett Outlaw
Saved My Life
There was yelling everywhere,
gunshots, screams and pleads.
The gun pointed at me,
you saved my life.
I'll never forget your touch,
your kiss, your laugh.
The sparkle in your eyes when
you said that you loved me.
Your smile when I said: 'I love you too.'
You pushed me away from the bullet, speeding towards me.
You died in my arms,
your body went limp in my arms.
I'll never forget your last kiss,
your last words, your last breath,
the last look in your eyes that said everything.
I'll never forget the day you saved my life.