Scarlett Voight Poems
- Haiku's Ice- The touch is chilling Sigh from unquenchable ...
- Shattered Pieces Lying on the floor scattered everywhere are...
- Darkness I am Caught in a void of swirling darkness It ...
- Dark Warrior Sometiems I feel like the night can carry you ...
- God Complex Above the world, above insects you sit Looking ...
- Falling A lonley boy, a broken girl Like fine china, they ...
- Hope Maze in my heart, where have you taken me? I trusted ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scarlett Voight
The touch is chilling
Sigh from unquenchable thirst
Brain freeze is still shunned
Tides lap at your feet
Like a goddess you stand there
Taking the world in
Night covers the sky
Cicadas hum, so confused
Love will not be found
The enlightened gently wake
Cherry blossoms fall
The river moves calm
Under the bridge the fish swims
Beautiful lives pass
Leaves unnoticeably change
Death is also ...