Scarlett Voight Poems
- Shattered Pieces Lying on the floor scattered everywhere are...
- Darkness I am Caught in a void of swirling darkness It ...
- Dark Warrior Sometiems I feel like the night can carry you ...
- God Complex Above the world, above insects you sit Looking ...
- Falling A lonley boy, a broken girl Like fine china, they ...
- Haiku's Ice- The touch is chilling Sigh from unquenchable ...
- Hope Maze in my heart, where have you taken me? I trusted ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scarlett Voight
Lying on the floor
scattered everywhere are
They are shattered pieces
of my precious heart
So fradgile like glass
so beautifule like the ocean
I gave you this delicate hear of mine
to tend to it
For I thought you wouldn't let it fall
But here they are, pieces
of my heart broken
What will I do?
Each time I try to pick up thoese scattered pieces
they cut my fingers
So they are left lying on the floor
I am left empty and lifeless with thoes