Scott Forster Poems
- The Lonely Child. Do you remember the lonely child The one ...
- Father's Son A poem I believe I wrote in an emotional mood.I ...
- How To Fail At Life To Hurt Is Human To Be happy, ...
- You Have A Beautiful Soul To My One True Love, Gina your ...
- Daisy I Do Love You. Walking up, ready to see you. rushing ...
- Narrator I keep having this recurring dream I’m watching my ...
- My Version Of Ginsberg's Ameri... Against the filthy politics...
Born in Edinburgh, now living in England.
I don't know what I aim for in life.My future is unwritten. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Scott Forster
The Lonely Child.
Do you remember the lonely child
The one out in the wild
The one they spoke about
Who lived a life without love
All alone in the cold
They threw their stones
Hurled their abuse
Huddled in the corner
No comforting ear
From all of you
Play your games
Tell your tales
Always on the outside
Lost in the desert
A pilgrim on a path to oasis
A seeker in search of solace
Feeling like Jude, Hope for the hopeless
The lonely child
Who hides behind a face of ...