Sebastien St. Fellmore
Sebastien St. Fellmore Poems
- Miscalculations nine plates of my total trust nine plates of...
- The Young Ones ghost emotions erupt clouds float the ...
- M.J. Une performances candle-lit practiced and practiced the...
- What's With Needing Titles For...
- This Isn'T A Title o! jesus rodentesque survival, share the ...
- No Title Necessary it hurts as i ignore it distracts me when...
- Capital Pun Is Meant where is she that knows my mind so ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sebastien St. Fellmore
nine plates of my total trust
nine plates of my eternal love
all to you i'll serve forever
to my moon, my goddess, my dove
my voice is lost in endless night
you, the moon, spark my fight
the battle within to tell you all
theirs our winning, mine will fall
to the floor to lay in dirt
my secrets within excite the hurt
secrets screaming to get out
all to you, i have no doubt
you are the moon, way out there
i want you here, it's just not fair
a beacon of trust i hope you'll give
for me to see so i can live
when were apart my heart is ...