Simone Huber Poems
- Wrecked Soul You can't escape from this pain It seems like ...
- Suicidal Some days I just wish That I could run and hide No...
- Engel Fliegen Einsam Weißt du wie die dichter Schreiben? ...
- When My Brain Is In Vacation I wanted to write some english ...
- Heaven And Somthing Called Hel... I was in heaven but I came ...
- When Nobody Is There Alone in the dark I´m sitting here ...
- 4-Ever Friends... Written with a pen, sealed with a kiss If ...
i were born on 29th november 1989 in munich. i moved with my family to a little village near 'pfaffenhofen', there i was nearly the opposite of what i am now/ today. then we moved back to munich, i went to school in that city. and still have to go 4 years. i live here with my family, but they dont really understand me, i dont know why, when i am stressed, down, sad or so, i write poems or lyrics ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Simone Huber
You can't escape from this pain
It seems like it will always stay
It doesn't matter now you feel
The pain is always there
If the feeling's hate or love
The pain hurts you deep inside
It won't leave you, while you're alive
You're too weak to die
So you have to stay
The pain will always be inside
You have forgotten what it's like to laugh
You haven't been happy or in love
Your soul is dead
Only your body's still alive
You don't understand why you
You and not anybody else
What have you done
What went wrong
You can't remember anything