when my brain is in vacation
I wanted to write some english words,
and now I sit here and my brain hurts.
The vocabularys - I can`t remember,
Last English lesson was in September.
What can I do now? Fetch the dictionary?
Maybe I can find inside the vocabulary.
The words which I need for my ideas
To describe happieness and tears.
To tell you about the way of life,
about peace, love, hate and knife.
I cant find the right description,
So my poem has no fiction.
Simone Huber's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (when my brain is in vacation by Simone Huber )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- To Death, Susmit Panda
- O'er a summer's night, Hirotsugu Daba
- A Quiet End, Kathy Liu
- Thirty-Three Thousand Defeats, Jeff Gangwer
- Penalty Shots, Jeff Gangwer
- Poems without Homes, Jeff Gangwer
- Four Nails, Jeff Gangwer
- Nobody Will Ever Read This, Jeff Gangwer
- Perspective, Hirotsugu Daba
- Please Don't Ask Me, 'How Are You? ', LUVinThe NOW