when my brain is in vacation
I wanted to write some english words,
and now I sit here and my brain hurts.
The vocabularys - I can`t remember,
Last English lesson was in September.
What can I do now? Fetch the dictionary?
Maybe I can find inside the vocabulary.
The words which I need for my ideas
To describe happieness and tears.
To tell you about the way of life,
about peace, love, hate and knife.
I cant find the right description,
So my poem has no fiction.
Simone Huber's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (when my brain is in vacation by Simone Huber )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Evil!, Malcolm Gould
- Dreams, Malcolm Gould
- Hermit's Cat, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Dead than Alive, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Gloomy Day, Ronald Chapman
- Giving Up On Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- My Last Silver Dime, Is It Poetry
- Giraffe (Children's Poem), Ronald Chapman
- The Night Message, Teye Wayoe Ebenezer
- Friendship Can Grow No More (Secret Mess.., Ronald Chapman