spiritual seeker Poems
- A Little House We Build Togeth... We had build this dream ...
- There Is No Honour Among Thiev... Among thieves and ...
- Trials Of Tears When humanity is lost, When greed and anger...
- Divine Spark Stars are always there in the sky, Though ...
- A Smile That little smile in your face, a gift better than ...
- Night Traveller
- The Joy Of Giving.
A seeker of knowledge and wisdom... and tread gently on this earth! more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
A Little House We Build Together
We had build this dream house of ours,
A little house under the clouds,
with beautiful garden and trees,
and five little stars shining above.
I had never complain along the way,
My tears only flow not because of sadness,
But seeing the five bright stars play above,
Twinkling beautifully, to our utmost happiness.
I had tasted the heat of fire but kept my smiles,
Seen droplets of tears fell like rain from your eyes,
As we know there is no perfect sky,
Even in full moonlight, dark clouds do come for a while.
The day will soon come for me ...