StaceyLeigh Olner Poems
- Mother And Daughter... Mother and daughter, Are very close,...
- *dad* ‘Dad' is that ment to resemble love or hurt? Hatred ...
- Do You Know How Love Feels? Do you know how love feels? Or ...
- If Only I Had Wings Like A Bir... If only i had wings like a ...
- Little Girly Girls.... They sing with hairbrushes, as tho ...
- Confused And Upset Girl This is a confused girl, Not ...
- Sorry To See You Go, Im sorry you have to leave, I wish you...
hi im Stacey-Leigh.
I love making up poems.n looking after children.
hope you like my poems :)
hope to hear from you.x
Most of my poems were wrote when i was seriously low so quite a few of my poems will be up setting and may make you cry. as they made my teachers cry and a few of my friends. if you want to know a reason to why i wrote a certain poem then comment on it and ask and i will tell you or send me a message :)
i have a Facebook page for my poetry please feel free to take a look and like it. the link is:
if the link don't work then just copy and paste ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about StaceyLeigh Olner
Mother And Daughter...
Mother and daughter,
Are very close,
They are best friends,
And can be enemy's sometimes,
They laugh and cry,
Call each other names,
And mess around,
And there still as close as ever,
Nothing will ruin their mother and daughter relationship,
Not even boys,
They may keep secrets,
From one another, but there still there,
to care and help,
their still mother and daughter.
Wrote about a mother and daughter love