Stephanie Sterlin Poems
- I Love Me And if today you ask me what i have learned from ...
- Do Not Enter. Dont step foot in this life of mine knowing ...
- No More Secrets No secrets can you hide for it must come to ...
- Jesus Loves You. i have loved and conserved you cant you see?...
- Pay Back Woe to them that gashed my soul left me weeping and...
- While I Have You For the time that i have you i'm going to ...
My name is stephanie, i love to write poems it gives me the chance to express my feelings. I also enjoy reading them it's very inspiring to hear others and what they have to say. I am so please to be able to post my poem on poemhunter.com and show the world what i've got. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephanie Sterlin
I Love Me
And if today you ask me what i have learned from this life
i will tell you that i have learned to love myself
because no one in this world will love you
people nowadays don't even know what it really means to love somebody
but i know what it really means to love me.
I know that i won't hurt me
I know that i won't destroy my heart
I know that i won't manipulate myself
because i know at the end of the day no matter what happens or what i'm going through i won't turn on me because i love me.