Jesus loves you.
i have loved and conserved you cant you see?
you're still alive cause of me.
My love forsake you not even when your love forsake me and when your faith failed and doubt me
You hearken to all man who in return left you empty hand
no love or no joy just pure grief and pain.
why are thou confused?
I am he who keep thee i give you perfect peace and joy
my word cant turn to me void.
I am the key to happiness
i turn your sorrows into joy,
your pain into comfort, and
your weakness into power.
I am the light that shine through your darkness
i make your life a purpose
i accept you for who you are
even though you're not perfect
I am he
why are thou looking farther.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Jesus loves you. by Stephanie Sterlin )
- Love is a Liquid ~~~ vs.19, Monk E. Biz
- The Puppet of His Heart, Robert Rorabeck
- Turn Your Back, Tyrone Gayle
- My name is Death, Roxanne Dubarry
- Paleolithic Mermaid, Robert Rorabeck
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar