Do not enter.
Dont step foot in this life of mine
knowing that you'll bring trouble and strife
ruin my property
and take away my dignity.
For it will be best if you stay in your lane
and to never come my way
cause no fools like you
ruined and brused
will be able to acess
this life of mine and turn it blue.
Stephanie Sterlin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Do not enter. by Stephanie Sterlin )
- 'We Live in Times of Deep Regrets', Elizabeth Padillo Olesen
- This is my life, this is only mine,, Aftab Alam
- The African Spirit, Gbolagade Taiwo
- For ones who Mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Just When You Dont Know What To Say, Say.., OLUMIDE FAMILUSI
- This was the day when i died, surendra jakhar
- Postman, Naveed Khalid
- Nightmare, Naveed Khalid
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid
- Right is Right, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan