Stephen Holland Poems
- Our Christmas Our Christmas Christmas came early for you ...
- Nobody's Friend Nobody notices nobody cares Look at the ...
- You Child Child one time, and time relates This child ...
- Cry Cry A child alive in your womb today A child from ...
- Golden Years Golden Years What ever happened to the ...
- On The Threshold Of A Dream On the Threshold of a ...
- Honesty Honesty …and now I fear I said too much The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Stephen Holland
Christmas came early for you and for me
Christmas with no gifts to open
Christmas without any yuletide tree
Christmas with words of love spoken
Christmas was walking to York hand in hand
Christmas in awe at the Minster
Christmas togetherness was just what we planned
Christmas was chaffed legs and blisters
Christmas was cups of tea served early morn
Christmas was being together
Christmas was loving from dusk until dawn
Christmas remembered forever
Christmas was driving through floods for the view
Christmas ‘our planning’ was ...