Steven Taylor Poems
- Racism Today The racist cloaks his loathing thoughts behind...
- Music Music touches all of our lives like a breeze in summer...
- I Trust You Father I trust you father to provide a path for ...
- Racism We The Black People We the black people, The ...
- How Long Will This Bullshit Go...
- An Artist An artist will do anything to let their feelings ...
- Don'T Be Afraid Of You Go anywhere you want to go Do ...
Father of three daughters 9 years US Navy Air Traffic Controller
3 years FAA Air Traffic Controller
16 years Professional Sales & Marketing
Interests and Hobbies:
I love to sing, write poetry and play chess. I am a body builder and movie buff.
'A poet is a poet because he understands;
because he is born with a divine kinship
with all things, ... and he is a poet in direct ratio
to his power of sympathy' Alice Ruth Moore
examples of my work and my picture are published here: http: //www.buzzlecom/authors.asp? author=705
illustrated poems are found at my web site http: //groups.msn.com/StevenGTaylorsPoetrySite more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The racist cloaks his loathing thoughts
behind deceiving eyes
Those men who once wore hoods and robes
Today wear shirts and ties
Their methods changed but yet and still,
Their mission is the same
Today they lynch with politics,
the racist's favorite game
Divide and conquer is their plan
to keep minorities
From seeing that the forest lies
just shortly past the trees
Racism lurks within the press,
courthouses, banks and schools
Black folks convinced that all is well
have certainly been fooled
A racist underground exists, ...