two hearts, two souls, one mind, ..
a most peculiar sign, ..
one day water, next day wine, …
handsome males and ladies fine
up front and genuine, ..
a 'got yo back' type friend, ..
one day receive, the next day send, ..
will seldom break, but will always bend
full of romance, wit and fears, ..
they look much younger than their years, ..
one day laughter, next day tears…
much more to them than what appears
the best folks you could know, .
they understand the ebb and flow, …
your trusted mate, or your most feared foe, ...
ready for the side you’ll show
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gemini by Steven Taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Poetic Sleeping Habits ~there are none, LUVinThe NOW
- Passing No Judgement, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- An odd adventure...., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Falling Leaves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Momentarily, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Zephyr's Army, Argentine Tango
- close, laxami Cards
- My friendly foe, Arnab Chaudhuri
- shut your dirty mouth, Mandolyn Davidson
- Rocking Chair Memories, Nicole GravellPellerino