two hearts, two souls, one mind, ..
a most peculiar sign, ..
one day water, next day wine, …
handsome males and ladies fine
up front and genuine, ..
a 'got yo back' type friend, ..
one day receive, the next day send, ..
will seldom break, but will always bend
full of romance, wit and fears, ..
they look much younger than their years, ..
one day laughter, next day tears…
much more to them than what appears
the best folks you could know, .
they understand the ebb and flow, …
your trusted mate, or your most feared foe, ...
ready for the side you’ll show
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Gemini by Steven Taylor )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Think of no dark, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper and Scissors, Kevin Patrick
- Feel equally, hasmukh amathalal
- Long time friend, Angel A. Lockwood
- Slaves Into A New World Order, Terence G. Craddock
- Magritte and This Morning Bewick's Wren, W.M. Rivera
- I Wish You Well, Midnights Voice
- Change, Sandra Feldman
- Bengal Tiger in Trouble, rohan bendre
- Think Before You Speak, Sandra Feldman