sudhanshu shekhar Poems
- Home Green grasses and shadow of red fire, And long ...
- Angry Bird Angry birds are navel ship, Wait a matter, go in...
- The Story Of Fairy When god will bless me, When I will take...
- A Secrete Age -new- I have seen a transparent tree, Whose shadow ...
- Candle Light And Moon I saw her but was in dim, I like her ...
- Time Sense Sun towards an angle of geometry, Today is the ...
- Pie Principle According to displacement of my finger it ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about sudhanshu shekhar
Green grasses and shadow of red fire,
And long feather,
Long, long ago,
It is the tale of many years,
Who live in a jungle?
And species tears,
No one knows the true life,
I was alien and was human made,
True letters and the decorators,
The dictators and failures,
My true home,
I wish it will remain no longer,
The fairy attack and the king tiger.