Sulaiman Mohd Yusof
Sulaiman Mohd Yusof Poems
- Over The Rainbow The morning rays of the Sun cling On the ...
- Terror Flashing rays Thunderous sound Fire encases ...
- * Send Me A Love * The sound of running water galvanizes ...
- *** Australianisation *** Sounds of gravel under heavy ...
- *** A Poem For You *** The distance, laden with terminal ...
- *** Love You Tender *** Miles away…your voices ...
- ** Peace Not War ** Make love not war Sleep enough wakes up ...
I was born in Buffalo Cage, Republic of Singapore.Life is so great, but is short.We have to restore the values and respect one's life, regardless of anything and everything.We are one, that is human.
I love to write, reading, watching movies.I adore the outdoors, games and sports.Music has been part of my life for a long time.I can play some of the instruments like bass guitar, guitar and the drums.I can sing too, and a good one indeed.To know me is to know my kind of music and my kind of poetry.
Rock music will always be in my heart and soul.Here are some of the groups or singers that had captured my attention.Cosby, Still, Nash and Young, Lyrnyd and Skynrd, Eric Clapton, Gary ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Over The Rainbow
The morning rays of the Sun cling
On the upper bow of the Rainbow
Emerge after a moment ‘s dusk
Brown Pelicans and Western Gulls
Fly beneath the lower bow
That touches the water
Send fishes into hiding
As I walk along the white beach
Looking at the sea, the blue waters
Dance its way towards the golden sand
Shy away from the smiling horizon
Once, in a jubilant second, vessels across,
Scream their hearts out,
Ignite the nature’s garland
The Princess of the Sea,
Colorful as Galaxies dust
Catches watchful eyes off-guard
The seven ...