Surya Shaji Poems
- Children - The Gifts Of God Children, are the precious gifts;...
- Mind Power Mind is the strongest part, In one's life which ...
- A Dam Overflowed With Tears I'm a school student, And a ...
- Mother And Child A mother's greatest treasure, Is her child...
- Nature It's great It has a value; It's te gift of god; ...
- Colours Of Life Colours they make the world, beautiful, ...
- Love The feeling that keeps us together to live; The ...
I am 18 year old.
I started writing poems when i was 8 years old.
I compiled a collection of my 27 short poems and got published a book titled 'My Little Poems' in June 2011.
My book got unveiled by eminent Malayalam Novelist and Kerala Sahithya Academy President Perumpadavam Sreedharan in a function held at my school. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Surya Shaji
Children - The Gifts Of God
Children, are the precious gifts;
That a person can get from God.
They are considred to be;
Our little Gods and Godesses.
The smile of a little child;
Can make everyone happy,
And can energizes one's mind
Their angelic behaviour can,
Capture all hearts in the World.
It can remove all sorrows;
So we must love them,
and we must keep them smiling.
Always, to make our life,
A beautiful and cheerful one.