Susan Alldred Lugton
Susan Alldred Lugton Poems
- Chrystallised Genes They came together in love, ...
- Sleep Oh Blessed Sleep Sleep oh blessed sleep, the place ...
- Phantasy And Imagination By (T...
- A Decision A decision made after long years of ...
- Risking My Soul If I dared to let someone in perhaps it ...
- Their Little Girl She waved her tiny hand that day, and ...
- The New Morality Its Called In... The new morality, ...
'lets just cut to the chase' I write poems when I feel like it usually quickly. Hope you like some of them, or at least they touch something inside you If I have done that there must be a point to some of my ramblings.
As a psychologist and a woman in middle age I write from personal experience and professional work. I hear the best and the worst, rarely the middle ground But thats ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
They came together in love,
They did not know,
that a baby might grow
from that intimate night
where passions fuelled without a fight.
Duality emerged so desperate,
two histories separate.
A child had began to form,
so different from the norm.
From humans, two of a kind,
with shared, brilliant mind.
Their bodies created something,
a person not a nothing.
Ten tiny toes and feet,
struggling to compete,
in that wilderness of places,
called earth, full of empty spaces.
Perhaps they should not have done it, ...