Susan Alldred Lugton
I Dream of Fairies
I dream of fairies
When I'm about to shatter.
I dream of fairies,
for they tell me I matter.
Susan Alldred Lugton's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I Dream of Fairies by Susan Alldred Lugton )
- No Pussy In Hell, Buddy Bee Anthony
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ- 79, Ronjoy Brahma
- Stay That Way, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Veins, Vines, And Vineyard Sweepings, Dexsta Ray
- Once There Was Love, Guy Shaked
- Silent Aspirations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- None But I Myself Am A Witness To Contem.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Need To Know, Michael McParland
- Tomorrow's Trails, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Errand Man, Tony Adah