Susan T. Aparejo
Susan T. Aparejo Poems
- Hero In The Classroom A simple being, hero in the classrooms,...
- Artificial Intelligence Though artificial but geniune, ...
- Echoes Of Agony Sounds no one heard but me, shriek of woes ...
- Earth: God's Creation The warmth of the light, making the ...
- God's Blessings Don't you ever feel? God's blessing in the ...
- A Teacher Father, mother, sister rolled into one, nanny, ...
- Being Guilty Is it guilty to tell the truth? Is it guilty ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''Anger is a self defense of your unsuccessful aim'''Susan Tan Aparejo, Ph.D. A Master Teacher in Gingoog City Comprehensive National High School, Gingoog City teaching English subject.
''True love will glitter in the dark, glimmers at dusk, sparkles your eyes, colors the world, a music to your ears that brings joy to your heart.''Susan Tan Aparejo, Ph.D. A Master Teacher in Gingoog City Comprehensive National High School, Gingoog City teaching English subject.
''Failures are the essence of Success''Susan Tan Aparejo's personal quotation
''Being successful is ignoring the flies around you and being deaf of criticism.''Susan T. Aparejo's personal quotation
''Leadership is bowing to the lowest rank and file employees in an organization.''Susan T. Aparejo's personal reflection.
Hero In The Classroom
A simple being, hero in the classrooms,
Pen and lesson plans are his tools
In imparting knowledge to his learners
a father/ mother of almost sixty.
Teaching children of not his blood,
Nurturing then of knowledge flood,
Burning midnight candles,
Doesn't matter all,
their achievements are his goal.
Addressing different learning styles,
With various teaching aids on files,
Preparing a friendly atmosphere,
Even none from his relatives care.
The forgotten hero in the classroom,
Toiling overtime forgetting time,
You wonder he is ...