Susan T. Aparejo
Embracing the Wind
Different work of world,
Telling me paradise,
When its totally rubbish,
Telling me heaven, \when its the hell.
Why people force to accept,
The irony of each reality,
When artificial is prioritized,
The original is fancied,
To shelter the genuine form of fantasy.
Look at carefully its hues,
Scrutinize the structures,
Seems its perfectly genuine,
When you sign the receipt,
May we're not embracing the wind.
Susan T. Aparejo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Embracing the Wind by Susan T. Aparejo )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Happy Birthday Dear Mum, Adewale Ajakanri
- The Blood is the Key, Matthew Buck
- Olwakho uthando, Phiwe Mbatha
- love it up like yeah?, Mandolyn ...
- EVIL'S INEVITABLE, FAST, AND FREE FALL, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Doomed, Kyle Schlicher
- Memory Without Remorse, Kyle Schlicher
- Question Answered, Kyle Schlicher
- Spearmint Leaves, Saiom Shriver
- THIS LIFE IS UP-SIDE-DOWN هذه الحياة متك.., MOHAMMAD SKATI