Susan T. Aparejo
Embracing the Wind
Different work of world,
Telling me paradise,
When its totally rubbish,
Telling me heaven, \when its the hell.
Why people force to accept,
The irony of each reality,
When artificial is prioritized,
The original is fancied,
To shelter the genuine form of fantasy.
Look at carefully its hues,
Scrutinize the structures,
Seems its perfectly genuine,
When you sign the receipt,
May we're not embracing the wind.
Susan T. Aparejo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Embracing the Wind by Susan T. Aparejo )
- PRETTY THOUGHTS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- 如果爱是守候, qin xing
- Strife, Md. Asadullah
- 'MY FAMILY', paul fornillos
- ~ Eyes ~, Aparna Chatterjee
- The Panama Canal, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out At Pelletier's, Edgar Albert Guest
- Contrary Sary, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pixley Folks, Edgar Albert Guest
- Out In The Open, Edgar Albert Guest