T.A. Rosenbaum Poems
- Sailors' Song We oft' will share those soft spun ...
- A Promise It’s you I miss And I promise this A part of me ...
- Lantern In A Cold Winter's Nig... The sun was setting deep and...
- A Piece Of Advice I'Ve Found Sometimes we feel unattractive ...
- Voyage Born, to a life that is the sea Sail the endless ...
- Aeonian Aether Where the soul meets the sky All is aether, ...
- Good Morning/Good Night Lovely, in a tired sort of way and ...
So, biography, to write down the life to try and tell about the who. But, on a real and important level, what is the 'who.' Who are you? Who am I? Are we a collective of our desires, experiences, likes, and loves? Or are we something deeper, something more tangible than those things that wash away when we sleep and when we die. Pretentious to write this in the bio, perhaps, but I have always ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about T.A. Rosenbaum
We oft' will share those soft spun lores
'neath the care of that starry dome
Oh! The place our heart most adores
Far removed from those sundering shores
Where ever our souls may roam
This is the place our desire implores, home
O'er those distant and glassy beaches
Though languid and languishing they seem to we
Oh! The mournful distance teaches!
As we sail the far flung reaches
How that ever limitless horizon leaches
And none can hear our mighty plea
For the waving ocean loudly preaches, 'No home to see! '
Home! Where our hearts' shadows' ...