T (no first name) Wignesan
T (no first name) Wignesan Poems
- Copla Cuarenta Y Siete: This B...
- Limerick: Once Cute Pute In Ga...
- Limerick: Once Monsters From F...
- The Last Hope, Translation Of ...
- Copla Siete: This Bad Guy Worl... Watch those who say they ...
- Nevermore, Translation Of Paul...
- Villanelle: Dare You Stain The...
http: //www.stateless.freehosting.net/menupage.htm more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about T (no first name) Wignesan
Copla Cuarenta Y Siete: This Bad Guy World
Could humans be thought intelligent
And gods dumb blind bloody heartless:
Might it look true
Or are humans made to relent
Higher design by gods no less:
More likely true
Supreme God uses toddler gods
The rhythmic Shiva dance divine:
Till humans learn to become gods
And submit to His Grand Design:
• Lila (leela) : In Hinduism, the Supreme Being (Brahman)
in a magical creative act manifests himself in the Universe acting out the 'Divine Play' through a rhythmic dance (of Shiva) , and the 'Divine Actor' ...