Taylor Ingram Poems
- The Girl With Gold Hair And A ...
- Rain I dont know which way this is going to go, Its like a ...
- Suddenly You never know, When youre going to meet someone, ...
- Everyone And Everything. Do you ever wonder why you were even...
- Is This Love? We stoped walking and sat down, Next to the ...
- The Kiss That kiss, The pain, The pain of knowing we will ...
- She She stops going to school, She stops talking with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Taylor Ingram
The Girl With Gold Hair And A Smile Like No Other
Its just one more story left untold,
But, This ones different,
Its about a girl, Whos hair was gold,
She had a smile like no other,
Everyone thought she was happy,
But little did they know,
Her smile was fake,
She just wanted to leave, to go,
Be free from the pain shes in,
Her brother, 'He', 'Him',
Emotionly bruised her soul,
She wont let anyone touch her,
Fearing that she will lose control,
Her Father, 'Just another'
So mixed up in alchol and drugs,
He cant even tell how hurt she is,
Her eyes flood with red blood tears, ...