Im a slow dying flower,
Sing me a lullaby,
Getting worst by the hour,
Just a gemini.
Im a Butterfly,
I cant see my wings,
But i know they're there,
I can feel it when i sing.
Im an iceberg,
Only telling just a bit a day,
Keeping the rest under the surface,
Eventually melting away.
Im a deer,
Keeping a look out every step of the way,
Running non stop,
Trying to keep the hunters away.
Im a blade,
Running across someones skin,
Letting the blood fall,
Trying to let the evil out from within.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I am by Taylor Ingram )
- Hold Your Zip, Gbolagade Taiwo
- Swans (Haiku), Toshie Nohara
- Parents need good parenting., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Without a Knife You Can Kill, Toshie Nohara
- Always under a shadow, SALINI NAIR
- My Savior, Bree Balzly
- Fight for Closure, Bree Balzly
- Pictures Of Interior Mysteries, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Period Of Grace And Music, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Love Becoming Pictures, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Poem of the Day
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)