Im a slow dying flower,
Sing me a lullaby,
Getting worst by the hour,
Just a gemini.
Im a Butterfly,
I cant see my wings,
But i know they're there,
I can feel it when i sing.
Im an iceberg,
Only telling just a bit a day,
Keeping the rest under the surface,
Eventually melting away.
Im a deer,
Keeping a look out every step of the way,
Running non stop,
Trying to keep the hunters away.
Im a blade,
Running across someones skin,
Letting the blood fall,
Trying to let the evil out from within.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (I am by Taylor Ingram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nasha pyaar ka, binod bastola
- The Storyteller, David Lewis Paget
- Read yourself, Eleonora Bistrianu
- State dictates people to be violent, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Just After Dawn, David Harris
- Graveyard, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Moments, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Stasying the Course, John F. McCullagh
- Preposterous, Alem Hailu Gabre Kristos
- The Little Wood, Ruth Manning-Sanders