Teresa Chrobak Poems
- Hero Unexpected Gift of the universe Unconditional ...
- Here And Now The wind beckons the Walker The trees bend and...
- Confinement in the last breath i will close my eyes and see ...
- Infinite Time how does it happen to be here and now without...
- The Authentic Smile So, you got them all the time when you ...
- Eating Man The eating man knows not who observes him He eats...
- Aromatic Recollections so strong the memory it lives ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Teresa Chrobak
Gift of the universe
Friendship and love
Path to happiness
Connection of spirit and soul
Sense of what to say and do
Sense of humor
Growth and awareness
Resilience and determination
The HERO knows not why or how
The HERO plans nothing, expects nothing
The HERO is mystical!