Terrance Tracy Poems
- Spoonerism It tickles my bones and pickles my tones to hear...
- Sounds Of Winter Sounds of Winter Saturday, December ...
- Free Form Poetry In this world vitriol and hate a little ...
- The Slippery Slope A lost soul on a journey travels a ...
- The Glare Of The Sun When one stands to glare at the sun, the...
- A Voyage In Time How ironic it seems, our journey began ...
- In Bondage It has been a while Since I have pinned A verse...
I was born in Port Arthur Texas USA in 1947. I lived in Port Arthur the first four years of my life with very sketchy details just glimpses of my childhood is all that remains.
We moved to New Iberia Louisiana for several years we lived in my mother's hometown I remember my father going to California to find work. I was scarcely prepared for what I was to endure in the first grade. It seems... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Terrance Tracy
It tickles my bones
and pickles my tones
to hear dogs bark
is to hear bogs dark.
When birds are chirping
do you hear chirds birping
as you walk in the shade
do you salk in the whade.
When you smell a rose
it is painful to rell a smose
when a bee stings you
does the stee bings you.
When you smell the mountain air
you may mell the sountain air
as you are sliding down to bottom
you are bown to the dottom.
The nuances that you read
are products of anticipation
in the program of voice recognition
so don't blame me for what you...