tiffani staar Poems
- Stereotypes I'm a cheerleader So of course I have no ...
- I Can'T Be Perfect I’m sorry baby That I broke your ...
- I Dont Want To Do This Anymore I don’t want to do this ...
- His Broken Heart It seems like hes always in pain Always ...
- I Prevailed All you ever did was take Was it my spirit? my ...
- I'M The Girl I'm the girl With he bright blue eye's That ...
- Allow Me Allow me To make your day And chase all your fears...
Im 16 years old, im from oklahoma. i just started to wright actuall poetry and i havent writen very many fit to be posted. but im working at it! !
* more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about tiffani staar
I'm a cheerleader
So of course I have no brain
I won't show my feelings
Therefore I feel no pain
I hang out with the right crowd
So I must be a snob
My daddy has money
So I wouldn't dream of getting a job
I don't let things get to me
So I must have a heart of stone
I'm not dating the quarterback
So I must be alone
Don't think for one second
You know me from what you've heard
'Cause you have no idea
And those were just words
I'm one of the few
To break the stereotype
And I'll never live up
To all the hype
You can shut up