Timothy Lee Hollandsworth Jr.
Timothy Lee Hollandsworth Jr. Poems
- Broken In The Field Of Dreams When was it that the moon ...
- Words They are thrown about here and there. They are tossed...
- Hope And Love Chills run down my spine When you call me ...
- Black Moon In shadow it's clouded Hidden behind dark ...
- One Last Dance I remember when I would hold you here. I ...
- Constellation Starry night like this Always took her breath ...
- Doin' Fine Hey there, how ya been? What's goin' on? How ya ...
***DO NOT MESSAGE ME TO ONLY REQUEST THAT I READ/COMMENT YOUR POETRY. I ONLY READ FRIENDS POEMS, IF YOU WANT ME TO READ YOUR POEM THEN TRY TALKING TO ME AS A PERSON FIRST! ! ! ! ! ! ***
I am amazing, and you are not. End of discussion. Ha ha ha ha, wow, wouldn't it be something if I was really that conceited? Well, lucky for the both of us, I am not! Don't believe me? That's too bad, ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
They are thrown about here and there.
They are tossed around without any care.
Promises are made.
Lies have been told today.
Promises are broken.
Of course, apologies are spoken.
'I'm sorry, ' they say.
Sorry is just a word.
They're not ones wanted to be heard.
For, I'm sorry to say,
They cannot change yesterday.
What's in a word? It's simply a sound.
Words are everything, words are nothing.
You can make your promises.
You can gaurantee.
I won't be happy, untill I can see.
What's in a word?
What's in a lie?
Why do you ...