Tony Berndtsson Poems
- Miss You Like Crazy I think of you Is it you or is it ...
- Waiting For You Your smile does things to me I adore the ...
- Burning Fire In My Heart There is a burning fire, within each...
- Message To Your Heart You were falling deeper into my heart, ...
- A Thousand Butterflies I thought nervous exhilaration was no ...
- Inside Of Us Watching my tears fall Hearing my voice ...
- Second Part Of Your Heart How do you know where you ...
Tony was born on the 18th of november 1989. He published his first poem collection in 2004, entitled 'Magic Love'. The collection included poems such as 'Miss You Like Crazy' and 'Kingdom of Sacrifice'. Tony published three more poem collections during the three following years respectively.
The first one was 'A Burning Fire', the second one was 'A Chinese Festival' (where a certain ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tony Berndtsson
Miss You Like Crazy
I think of you
Is it you or is it me
Who is missing the other the most
I find it kind of funny
Me always yearning
I miss you
I would kiss you
I want you with me here tonight
I think of you
I am running around
I am saved from the blue
It is you I have found
You are sweet as honey
I really want you now
I find it very funny
How I always try to bow
I am always thinking that I miss you
I would kiss you here tonight
Could it really be us two
Who will catch the light
You are not here, nowhere to be seen
Sweetheart, I miss ...