Trunami ... Poems
- *no do not do this to me now do not say no I beseech you
- A Bed Of Fear No. basking in human godship due to your ...
- George Bush Says: 'Affordable ...
- Ambiguous War Of Terror they have it in for us do they not? ...
- The Absolute Perfect Murder if you seek execution of the ...
- A Dead Poet Is A Rich Poet fellow poets may I adjure your ...
- The Answer Ask and you shall receive keep on asking
Websites: http: //www.trunami.com, http: //poemzen.wordpress.com/, http: //poemosphere.blogspot.com/.
Hi. I'm Solomon Brook also known as Trunami.
I've been writing for well over two decades. I've written short stories, poems and songs (won some contests) . Currently, I am working on a few books simultaneously. Just the past year or so have I decided to make my writings more ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Trunami ...
do not do this
to me now
do not say no
I beseech you
not after I have traversed
an icy cold
and hostile universe
of uncomprehensible lifeforms
which tortured me
with rigid sunless days
and cannibalistic dreams
where only my heart
preserved me alive
because it kept on
feeding and feeding me
the tender love of
our last kiss
am I saved?