Twilight Whispers Poems
- Everybody Dreams. Everybody dreams. Children dream, Adults...
- A Love Now Lost What was once a blossomed love, Now seems ...
- Alone Together Up in the sky I wonder why The clouds are ...
- I Am Where You Are I am where the rainbows end The place ...
- Distance Distance means so little when you love someone this ...
- A Better Day The fire in the sky is burning The child in my ...
- Forget-Me-Knot Forget me not, Forget me never, Remember ...
These are my poems from 2006-summer 2010. My poems since then can be found here: http: //www.poemhunter.com/r-l-allen/
Writing to me is like breathing. It's fundamental to life...and sometimes, like my breath, my poems are short and hurried - to the point. Other times they are long and calm and much more expressive.
http: ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Old people dream.
I dream, too.
I dream about the friends with whom I'll grow old,
I dream about the person whose hands I'll hold,
I dream about being young and in love,
I dream about loved ones, looking down from above.
I dream of the places I'll one day see,
I dream of being wild and free,
I dream of my house, high on the rocks,
I dream of the sand underneath my socks.
I dream of the people I'd love to greet,
I dream of the things I'll say when we meet,
I dream of hearing ...