Valerie HutchinsonMorgan Poems
- Lost I looked for you at dawn’s new sunrise, Through sleepy...
- The Last Time When a beloved one leaves suddenly Without ...
- Night Darkness descends suddenly, A soft ebony ...
- Sweet Escape Sweet Escape When negative enters the room, ...
- Surviving The Flood Storm clouds slowly gathering, Winds ...
- Across Time Across time The moon rises With shining stars ...
- New Beginnings The old year disappears suddenly, Like night...
Artist - Teacher
Born in Jamaica, W.I., grew up in Manchester UK.
Attended colleges in Liverpool, Brighton and New York.
My artwork can be seen on my page at http: //fineartamerica.com/profiles/valerie-hutchinson-morgan.html or at Tyalin Art on Facebook. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Valerie HutchinsonMorgan
I looked for you at dawn’s new sunrise,
Through sleepy hollows and moss covered trails.
I looked through the pile of long buried sorrows,
Searching yesterday for brighter tomorrows.
I waited atop the steep, emerald hill,
I lingered by the glassy lake where time stood still.
I looked for you and lost myself.
I lost the one running from the ruins,
The one who vowed to never let love come in.
I lost her by the riverside,
Where she buried her dignity and drowned her pride.
I waited and watched in a quiet cafe.
Lost track of time day after day.