Victoria Robbins Poems
- The Small Beasts Of The Dark W... The small beasts of the ...
- I Wish I Were A Butterfly I wish I were a butterfly who, ...
- Eccentric Speakalage I tend to express my views with an ...
- A Dark And Twisted Tune My head and heart are Filled with ...
- I Can'T Breathe I can't breathe Choking down my ...
- Oh, Glorious June Morning Oh, how refreshing, after so many ...
- Good A white sphere glows warmly In deep space, A newborn ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Victoria Robbins
The Small Beasts Of The Dark Woods
The small beasts of the dark woods
burn the throne of the tyrant bear
Tiny eyes with dark hoods
admire the glow of the fiery chair
For a moment, quiet peace
United creatures in awed silence
And then, how quick does softness cease
in lieu of loud and joyous violence
The birds call forth their raucous cries,
the mighty beasts their thundering bellows
Silhouettes with gleaming eyes
before the flickering reds and yellows
Freedom! sing the nightingales
and Triumph! croaks the wizened toad
Victorious! wave the fishes' tails
from their watery ...