Victoria Robbins Poems
- I Wish I Were A Butterfly I wish I were a butterfly who, ...
- The Small Beasts Of The Dark W... The small beasts of the ...
- Eccentric Speakalage I tend to express my views with an ...
- A Dark And Twisted Tune My head and heart are Filled with ...
- I Can'T Breathe I can't breathe Choking down my ...
- Oh, Glorious June Morning Oh, how refreshing, after so many ...
- Good A white sphere glows warmly In deep space, A newborn ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Victoria Robbins
I Wish I Were A Butterfly
I wish I were a butterfly
who, with no rhyme or reason,
could shoot down others in the sky
in any given season.
A butterfly, who always brings
to those around her love and cheer
improves if she has guns on her wings
and fills other insects' lives with fear.
Beneath her delicately curled antennae,
she thinks malicious thoughts;
when admiring her wings, check for any
blood among the dots.
I wish I were a butterfly,
a precious, lovely creature,
the reigning terror of the sky
for no one can defeat her.