Oh, Glorious June Morning
Oh, how refreshing, after so many dark and gloomy days
To wake up with the sun flooding my room with a golden yellow light.
Oh, what a relief, after so long the somber sky did cloud my weary gaze
To bask in eternal summer! I had forgotten that the sun could shine so bright.
Oh, glorious June morning, you have saved us from the rain's monotonous drear!
For all too long, in the shadow of sky, we had lost heart.
Let the sun blaze forth again, whose revitalizing energy renews our hope and brings us cheer!
For Earth and Sun were never meant to be apart.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Oh, Glorious June Morning by Victoria Robbins )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- एक माँ की उम्मीद (Expectation of a Mother), Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Who Will They Put In Charge Of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- Low Resistance, Susan Lacovara
- If There Ever Was,, Bill Cantrell
- Fireworks, Shruti Goswami
- Rainbow disappear, hasmukh amathalal
- You say, Shruti Goswami
- I am civilized, Shruti Goswami
- Search, Shruti Goswami
- Çarpıntı, Muzaffer Akin