Wade Harlaine Poems
- Through The Green Valley Through the green valley and past ...
- My Heart Is Like The Ocean. My heart is like the Ocean as it...
- Flawless! I think he loves you best No worldly grace ...
- Bewildered. She sleeps beside me does not know my heart ...
- Mortal Heart. I know you’re with him now every thrust a ...
- Escaping The Matrix It is like a splinter in my very ...
- I Cut To Feel No Pain. The duller the blade is sweeter For ...
Hi my name is wade i'm 33 years old and live on the north east coast of england. I've been writing poetry for a few years now and am working towards my first collection. I like to vary my theme and style of poetry. hope you enjoy
Kind Regards more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wade Harlaine
Through The Green Valley
Through the green valley and past the crooked tree
there lies a place of love and tranquility
where food and water are in abundancy
and children play happy free from tyranny.
Through the green valley and past the golden tree
there is a place of art and wonder and glee
where people sing and dance in jeu d' esprit
and families are happy not refugees.
Through the green valley and past the diamond tree
there a place of beauty a land of the free
where people live in a state of ecstasy
and pain is vanquished there is no misery.
Through the green valley...