Wayne Falconer Poems
- In Warsaw Ghetto Halina remembers how two four year old ...
- Once Were Hippies Once we believed our hip universal ...
- Ode To Jim Morrison Hey Jim's dead and gone left me here to ...
- The Primeval Scream Primeval scream is buried deep ...
- Gotta Weather The Storm Friend fell into alcoholic maze the ...
- The Pisces Star They say the pisces fish swims both ...
- The Wintertime Blues Anna is wearing dark gown winters ...
I have been writing Poems for many years, mostly I write lyrical poems and some prose poems. I enjoy writing poetry, it is an outlet of sorts that I greatly enjoy. The proof is in the writing, so you might like to checkout my poetry. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Wayne Falconer
In Warsaw Ghetto
Halina remembers how two
four year old girls in ghetto
sang for their supper
but received nothing.
The girls had angel voices
but one day they died,
starvation claimed them.
Halina Robinson survived the ghetto
but remains haunted still
and two angel children died
while heaven and man looked on
still she asked question why?