Revisiting Bob Dylan
Tonight I'm ringing the praises of Bob Dylan
revisiting again, listening to 'Have Mercy'
track called 'Ring Those Bells'.
Sounds even more profound today
guess my ears are ten years older.
Track by track I'm listening hard
before I heard how everything man
everything is broken, fallen outa tune
cynical oh so cynical but true.
Dylan always tells it way it is friend.
'Man In The Long Black Coat' floats
is surely the stand out number.
Spiritual, mystical intense and plain weird.
This poetic song grabs upon my mind
intense oh so incredibly intense.
What good am I sings Bob Dylan
asking questions we all should answer.
So personal man oh so very personal.
Listening hard I'm hearing word conceit
called 'The Disease Of Conceit' man.
Lastly I'm hearing shooting star
about forlorn love gone yesterday before.
Grabs my heart strings so tightly
and Bob Dylan delivers the goods so,
so I'm playing have mercy again, again.
Wayne Falconer's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Revisiting Bob Dylan by Wayne Falconer )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Darkness of the Day, Pintu Mahakul
- A cigar aficionado, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- The City, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Heartless, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- A Certain Beauty, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brel2, David McLansky
- Untouched, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Being Enriched, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- If we meet again, Mellinda Aimee Jajalla
- Wondering How To Find Conclusions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak