Zelda Gerkin Poems
- Being A Mother Means Being a mother means when you pray for ...
- Alike My daughter is a lot like me, In how we see the ...
- Brother What is a brother? One might ask, Is he there to ...
- Our Dog Smoke One shiny night on a day in September we ...
- Solid Love There once was a girl who was tormented and ...
I was born in Texas and I live in Indianapolis, I have one cat and two dog. I will soon be married again. Yes, I found a new love after my breakup and divorce. God is good. I will post more poems. Thanks for enjoying the ones I have. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Zelda Gerkin
Being A Mother Means
Being a mother means when you pray for your children God will hear
Being a mother means that you can give a hug when they are near
Being a mother means endless chores
But always with love and it should be something we adore
Being a mother means unconditional love
Even though they do aweful things
Being a mother means we remember the day they were born
Being a mother means they are a gift to cherish, one that we should Not ignore