Abdullahi Nashe Poems
- The Cry Of A Father At least I am well and sound should I ...
- The Final Hell Hell in this world Only air to keep ...
- True Love That Was Gone Infatuation or was it true LOVE True...
- Blissful Moment Looking at your face Amid its
- Love Nightmere When I hear the song we used to listened My ...
- My Dear Governor My dear governor The time you were ...
- Creeping Love We never touch then Because, we wanted ours to...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Abdullahi Nashe
The Cry Of A Father
At least I am well and sound should I say?
The gift of the almighty which
nobody can snatch
the way they snatched the right of my children
to have good education and health,
water supply without slavering
instead pushing them to beg
in the street without break
God given resources misused
times and times without pain
basic education with no infrastructure
teachers without qualifications
demand in curriculum with no attitude
creating dreams in the innocent recipients
transferring illusions to secondary institutions