Abhinit Chute (abz)
Convincing the dragon Ouroboros
I've come here to plead,
Just stop eating your own tail,
Conflict is all i need..
We've just defeated our foes;
And this battlefield's too hollow,
We can't just wander on our toes!
For us PEACE is a DISEASE!
To battle is our life,
Without which we all would cease..
I'm challenging you for war;
To live in peace is like hell,
I'd rather die from you in dark!
Oh, mighty Ouroboros!
You're the symbol of disaster!
Now lay down this lollipop,
Come for fight, oh dragon master!
I might be sounding quite insane;
But just let us live the battle of our lives..
Come on, kill us & die again!
Topic of this poem: war and peace
Abhinit Chute (abz)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Convincing the dragon Ouroboros by Abhinit Chute (abz) )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Matilda Who told Lies, and was Burned to.., Hilaire Belloc
- The song of a bird - a translation of a .., Ravikumar C.P.
Poem of the Day
- Love Note 9, Michael P. McParland
- Lamentation of the Weak, Abby Bilan
- Love so unkempt..., Kenneth Maswabi
- morning conversation, oskar hansen
- Rescued, Ima Ryma
- Temptation of Xuanwu Lake, Luo Zhihai
- Ghazal: In Silence, Mimi Khalvati
- Awaiting for March, Rimni chakravarty
- Of Snowdrape On Winterscape..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Made Electric By The Moon, Is It Poetry