Abhinit Chute (abz)
Convincing the dragon Ouroboros
I've come here to plead,
Just stop eating your own tail,
Conflict is all i need..
We've just defeated our foes;
And this battlefield's too hollow,
We can't just wander on our toes!
For us PEACE is a DISEASE!
To battle is our life,
Without which we all would cease..
I'm challenging you for war;
To live in peace is like hell,
I'd rather die from you in dark!
Oh, mighty Ouroboros!
You're the symbol of disaster!
Now lay down this lollipop,
Come for fight, oh dragon master!
I might be sounding quite insane;
But just let us live the battle of our lives..
Come on, kill us & die again!
Abhinit Chute (abz)'s Other Poems
Topic(s): war and peace
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Convincing the dragon Ouroboros by Abhinit Chute (abz) )
- The Real Me, Margaret Alice Second
- kiss me hardy, george albot
- When Will I Wake, Anirudh Rawat
- Silencio en ingles, Donnie Wolff
- Our Lewd Obscene and Vulgar Episodes, Hamid Vitalis
- Life, Anirudh Rawat
- If You Stop Loving Me, Fatima Nusairat
- Rain And The Shadows, Anirudh Rawat
- Beautiful Girl, Anirudh Rawat
- Someday, Ryan Telebwe
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- 1914 V: The Soldier, Rupert Brooke
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Gray Room, Wallace Stevens
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1644 - 1694)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Christina Georgina Rossetti
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)