Abhinit Chute (abz)
Miracles You Do
We embarked on as a seed..
Our hereditary stuff made us proceed...
But we were like blind, we didn't care,
We were running but direction was nowhere..
Brimming with talent, the mind was our hero,
But the restless attitude kept the vector addition zero..
And the response sheets would seem so tyrannizing,
Fact that we needed proper channelizing..
The sun rose and the bud broke into stem,
Eyes opened as we were watered; We realized our aim.
We accepted, turned; everything seemed so fine..
Behind it were the blessers, the teachers divine!
You dug out the good in us, we were unaware about,
We were caved in, you flexed us out!
Negative we were, plunged into a dark pond,
You took out our Carbon and made us Argon!
Intense positivity you send from your hand like a beam,
Blessings of motivation deflect us towards our dream..
We enjoy the time from morning to 9 pm,
Enchanted we receive everything with PCM!
You tuned our frequency, You purified our vision,
You made us able and confident to set our own mission..
You sharpened our skills like the edge of a knife,
We thank You teachers to be a part of our life! !
Abhinit Chute (abz)'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Miracles You Do by Abhinit Chute (abz) )
- Creative Animals, vaibhav bhardwaj
- That Beauty, Mpho Tsakata
- Oziyon Le Dawn living in the sun, Oziyon LeDawn
- Mind Over Matter, Patrick van der Loos
- you're my hard liquor, but soft, Mandolyn ...
- Tears of Heart, Rohit Sapra
- The Value Has To Be, Rohit Sapra
- My Heart Aches So Much, Rohit Sapra
- Feather (haiku), hap rochelle
- i'm a french braid you unravel, Mandolyn ...
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- At Last She Comes, Robert Louis Stevenson
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- Heather Burns
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)