Abraham John Jaggernauth
Abraham John Jaggernauth Poems
- Fair Maiden, The Titanic Searching amidst, the sea of ...
- Fade Grey -new- 'Fading Grey; what I thought would last has faded ...
- Living Life's Dream Cascading dreams float across your mind ...
- Love The greatest delight, my heart's a'light. That shine ...
- Another Day I'm nothing here, and I'm nothing there I'll be ...
- Salutation This greeting, this meeting; leave space for our ...
- Crimson Blue -Crimson Blue- Color the sky Red and let's ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'''The Unknown Being I Am Has Begun Automatically But Slowly Decoding Itself, Revealing My True Identity.'Identity By Self-Discovery Within!
Comments about Abraham John Jaggernauth
Fair Maiden, The Titanic
Searching amidst, the sea of depths
The waves are crashing, under-swept
For today, another one has gone
Under, under, asunder beyond
To a dreary place, all dark and damp
To places so wide, and yet so cramp
Among the many, yet to be
And the others, there far beneath
These days are lonesome, and so wait
Among the tides, a trenched deep fate
The makings of something, born anew
But what is it she said, sinking too
To the end, she found her sin
Assumptions of pardon, passed within
Though still, a float she sat
She sat, she waited, then ...